Ordering an FFL / Regulated item online is not as difficult as you might think. The most important step in the process is establishing communication with a reputable FFL in your area who is open and willing to handle the transaction for you.
1. Locate and contact a FFL in your area. Lookup FFL by Zip Code
2. Add the item(s) to your shopping cart.
3. Once in the checkout there's a section to enter your FFL's information. (See image below)
4. Complete the Checkout.
5. Once your order is delivered to your FFL, contact them or they'll contact you to schedule a time to complete your ATF Form 4473 and Background Check.
- Take the time to lookup the correct information for your FFL at the link above.
- Establish contact with your selected FFL BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER to ensure the FFL is actually accepting transfers
Please understand we charge $5 to change the FFL address after an order is placed.
Please take the time to contact the FFL prior to placing your order to ensure they are open for business and accepting transfers.
After we have transferred the items to your FFL Dealer, you will eventually visit them in person to transfer the items to your name via ATF Form 4473. As a part of this process, your FFL Dealer will initiate a background check. Here are the reasons you could fail a firearms background check:
- Convicted of a felony
- Convicted in any court of a crime which is punishable by a term of more than one year or a misdemeanor punishable by more than two years. This is the number one reason why requests for firearm transfers are denied.
- Indicted for a crime punishable by more than one year
- A fugitive from justice
- A user of illegal drugs or an addict
- Involuntarily committed to a mental institution
- An illegal alien
- Dishonorably discharged from the armed forces
- Renounced your U.S. citizenship
- Subject to a restraining order for threatening a family member
- Convicted of domestic violence
- Under an indictment, but not convicted, of a crime carrying a possible year-long prison sentence
Here's an example of what you will see in our Checkout. Note the specific fields for FFL Information.