We're sorry to hear you want to return an item, though we'll do our best to make it quick an easy.
Everything you need to know about our return policy:
- Within 30 days of your order, we'll accept returns for unused, uninstalled, non-blemished/damaged items in their original condition and unopened packaging in original condition. Item's in this condition can be returned for full-refund less a 15% restocking fee.
- If the packaging has been opened or damaged, up to a 50% restocking fee depending upon the item and severity of the damage AND we reserve the right to reject the return if not in the condition originally claimed at the time the RMA was issued. If it's returned in a condition where you would not like to receive it as a new item, we cannot resell it as a new item, and the higher restocking fee would apply. Examples of "Opened / Damaged Packaging" include but not limited to:
- Handguard packaging where the integrity of the cardboard packaging is compromised.
- Any sealed 'clamshell' packaging which has been breached
- Shipping any item back in it's factory packaging as the external packaging, affixing shipping labels to factory packaging or any other alteration to the packaging.
- Damaged, blemished, modified and/or installed parts are not eligible for return.
- Regardless of any free shipping promotion, original and return shipping charges are not eligible for refunds. These include 'Free Shipping' Items. For Example: You purchase a barrel for $180 and "Free Shipping". You decide to return the barrel. The return is calculated as follows:
Original Price Paid ($180) - Restocking Fee (15% / $27) - Return Shipping Costs (~$10) - Original Shipping Costs (~$10) = $133 Refund
Requesting a Return (RMA)
- Open a Ticket at support.armorally.com/new
- Await a member of our team to respond with an RMA.
- Ship the item back to us.
Returns take between 10 and 14 business days (M-F excluding federal holidays). Once your returned item is inspected and processed, you are sent an email with the details of the return/refund.
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for refunds to be reflected on your banking statement.
Returning Your Item(s)
All return merchandise must be returned using a carrier service which includes full value insurance and tracking. We shall not be responsible for any packages lost or damaged while being return-shipped to us. If opting for us to provide you with a pre-paid label, all returns are sent either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. The actual cost of return shipping is deducted from your return amount; costs vary between carriers and distance from you to one of our two fulfillment centers.
What is a Restocking Fee?
A restocking fee has two primary components; Credit Card Processing Fees and Internal Expenses. Credit Card Processing Fees represent 7% of our restocking fee and are automatically billed to Arm or Ally by our credit card processor. 3.5% to process your initial order, and 3.5% to process the refund. Internal Expenses represent the remaining 8% to cover the time it takes to process and issue your RMA, receive and inspect your returned item(s), add them back to inventory and for someone to process the actual refund.