We're sorry to hear you want to return an item, though we'll do our best to make it quick and easy.
Everything you need to know about our return policy:
- Within 30 days of your order, we'll accept returns for unused, uninstalled, non-blemished/damaged items in their original condition and unopened packaging in original condition. Items in this condition can be returned for a full refund, less a 15% restocking fee. (Firearms / FFL Items - see below)
- If the packaging has been opened or damaged, up to a 50% restocking fee, depending upon the item and severity of the damage, AND we reserve the right to reject the return if not in the condition originally claimed at the time the RMA was issued. If it's returned in a condition where you would not like to receive it as a new item, we cannot resell it as a new item; we may reject the return or apply a higher restocking fee. Examples of "Opened / Damaged Packaging" include but are not limited to:
- Handguard packaging where the integrity of the cardboard packaging is compromised.
- Any sealed 'clamshell' packaging which has been breached
- Shipping any item back in its factory packaging as external packaging, affixing shipping labels to factory packaging or any other alteration to the packaging.
- Damaged, blemished, modified, and/or installed parts are not eligible for return.
- Any item returned due to a manufacturer's defect must be handled with the manufacturer directly. We will assist you if necessary.
- Regardless of any free shipping promotion, original and return shipping charges are not eligible for refunds. These include 'Free Shipping' Items. For Example: You purchase a barrel for $180 and "Free Shipping". You decide to return the barrel. The return is calculated as follows:
Original Price Paid ($180) - Restocking Fee (20% / $27) - Return Shipping Costs (~$10) - Original Shipping Costs (~$10) = $133 Refund
Requesting a Return (RMA)
- Open a Ticket at support.armorally.com/new
- Await a member of our team to respond with an RMA.
- Ship the item back to us.
Returns take between 10 and 14 business days (M-F excluding federal holidays). Once your returned item is inspected and processed, you are sent an email with the details of the return/refund.
Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for refunds to be reflected on your banking statement.
Returning Your Item(s)
All returned merchandise must be returned using a carrier service which includes full-value insurance and tracking. We shall not be responsible for any packages lost or damaged while being return-shipped to us. If opting for us to provide you with a pre-paid label, all returns are sent via FedEx Ground - Return shipping costs using this service are a minimum $17.50. The actual cost of return shipping plus full-value insurance (1.2% of the total) is deducted from your return amount; costs vary between carriers and distance from you to one of our two fulfillment centers.
What is a Restocking Fee?
A restocking fee has two primary components; Transaction Fees and Internal Expenses. Credit Card Processing Fees are charged when your order is placed and again when your order is refunded. Internal Expenses cover the cost of our warehouse employees to receive, record, inspect, and make ready the returned items; and an administrative employee to process your return and issue the credit back to your credit card.
Can I return a Firearm?
Firearms and FFL items are NOT returnable once transferred to you via ATF Form 4473. Suppose the item has not yet been transferred into your name. In that case, we will accept it as a return in accordance with our return policy above, plus an additional $10 administrative fee per item.